Form 1 Public Statement
Our Privacy Commitment to You
We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the confidentiality of your personal Health information. The types of personal health information we collect may include your name, date of birth, health history, and records of care provided to you. We collect, use and disclose personal health information for the flowing purposes:
- To provide Massage Therapy and Float Therapy services to our clients.
- To obtain payment for services provided using our online booking system.
- To conduct follow up calls and emails for appointment confirmation.
- To conduct quality improvement and risk management activities.
- To comply with our regulatory obligations to the College of Massage Therapist of Ontario.
- To advise clients about our special events or opportunities (we will always obtain to consent to do so)
- For other purposes permitted by law.
We will conduct, use and disclose only as much personal health information as is needed to achieve these purposes. You can withhold or withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal health information by contacting us (details below).
Access to Health Records
You have the right to seek access to your health records that we keep and to ask us to correct a record if you believe it is inaccurate information or incomplete. Please contact us for more information.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have questions or concerns or want to make a complaint about our privacy practices, Please Contact: Tracy Ragusa
Also, you have the right to take your complaint to the Privacy Commissioner of Ontario or at the address below if you have concerns about our privacy practices or how your personal health information has been handled:
Information and Privacy Commissioner/ Ontario
2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400, Toronto, Ontario M4W 1A8
Telephone: Toronto Area (416/local 905): (416) 326-3333