This update is to inform you that in keeping with the current recommendations from the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario. Thera Float + Massage will remain closed through March 29th. I hope to re-open Monday, March 30th, however, this will depend on what transpires over the next 7-10 days.
A further communication will follow late next week as to the status of the clinic re-opening should there be any changes to this date. If for any reason you are in need of an appointment as soon as possible, please let me know, and I will do my best to have you in as soon as the clinic re-opens.
For those of you with appointments scheduled for the week of the 30th, please expect to see slight changes in the timing of your appointment, as I will need to now make accommodations for additional disinfecting all surfaces, spaces, and equipment in between patients.
Please notify me as soon as possible if you answer yes to any of the following:
- Had a cough, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, fever, malaise, or aches within the last 14 days.
- Close contact with a confirmed or probable case of 2019-nCoV coronavirus in the last 3 weeks.
- Close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness or fever in the last 3 weeks.
- Travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Close contact with a person who has travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
Online booking is available to those for whom would like to set their own schedule, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email should you have any questions and we will respond within 24hours.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again very soon for their Massage + Float Therapy Services and your personal well- being is always our primary concern.
Be Well + Be Optimistic Tracy Thera Float + Massage Therapy